AVA works in partnership with its clients who support the energy sector with design services, programme management, change management and other specialist consultancy, to attract the diverse and evolving skill sets required by the sector. AVA enables its clients to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects across the globe.
AVA see the main challenges affecting the Engineering Consulting industry as:
- Diversity of talent
- Increasing demands from energy and infrastructure clients
- The cyclical nature of the diverse energy sectors in which Consulting Engineers operate
AVA has helped its clients in the Engineering Consulting sector overcome some of these challenges by:
- Creating added value through partnership, understanding the issues and challenges Consulting Engineers face when working with energy organisations
- Accessing relevant market information, specifically around future staffing issues and trends
- Providing access to a global talent network irrespective of age, gender or race.